No laws with the Claws and that includes taking these little cans of heaven to the next level! White Claws are so good it’s time someone created some White Claw recipes, and that someone is me! What started out as the best shot idea ever has turned into making a couple fun cocktails, dare we call them WhiteTails or CockClaws, with the hottest drink of 2019 and beyond.
Checkout This Video On How To Make The Loaded White Claw Cocktails & Shots!
White Claws have gone out of control and I have been on board from the start. They taste great, are much less filling than beer and not as sneaky as hard liquor. It is almost a great hybrid of beer and liquor, which is something I have wanted forever.
What is great about these drinks is that they are just a guide for you, you can play around with flavors, juices and liquors you like to make a CockClaw perfect for your tastes. What’s better is I will use the dreaded Lime White Claw for all of the drinks, finding a way to make the lime flavor good!
If you make one of these make sure it is the Shot Claw as it is the perfect shot for the roaring 20s. I love drop shots, everyone does, and this shot is the perfect way to start the party.
4 Loaded White Claw Cocktail Recipes You Need In Your Life
Drop Shot Claw
- 2/3 can White Claw
- 1/2 oz flavored rum or flavored vodka
- 1/2 oz amaretto
White Claw Martini
- 1/2 can White Claw
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz amaretto
- Garnish Lemon, Lime, mint or basil leaves. Or fruit of your choice that accents flavor juice you used.
- 1/2 can White Claw 3/4 can ideal...
- 1 oz tequila
- 1 oz orange liqueur (Triple Sec, Grand Marnier, Cointreau) Sub orange juice is okay
- 1 lime squeezed
- Garnish lime wedge
- Garnish salt rim glass
- Optional Agave syrup or simple syrup for sweeter taste
CockClaw (White Claw Cocktail)
- 1/2 can White Claw
- 2 oz flavored vodka or flavored rum
- Optional Sugar rim
- Garnish Lime, lemon, mint or basil leaves.
- In a short glass pour in 3/4 can of White Claw. In a shot glass, mix rum and amaretto.
- Drop shot glass into short glass and chug.
All Cocktails... or CockClaws
- Mix all ingredients, except the White Claw, in a shaker with ice. Or you can just stir everything together. Do no shake White Claw as it will lose the carbonation.