This isn’t for you super chefs but directed at the men or ladies who love crepes but have absolutely no idea where to start.
We love crepes but none of us have that cool circle grill thing or that upside down spoon/spatula combo wizardry… so here we are.
Thankfully you have my trial and error or just plain luck on coming across pre-made crepe crusts letting you make a crepe in like 3 minutes. This is an absolute must if you are trying to impress anyone. Furthermore, if you don’t let them watch you can play it off like you created the crepe crust too.
The best part about a crepe is you can make it sweet, fruity, cheesy or meat filled and either way you can’t go wrong. These can be rolled, folded or stacked making them extremely flexible with way sort of crepe you want to create.
For my favorite click here for a Quick Simple Berry Compote recipe.
You can either slightly heat up the crepe on a frying pan, microwave them a touch or just go as the ready-to-use crepe comes out of the package.
Bachelor Easy Crepes Recipe
- 1 bag Melissa’s Ready-to-Use crepes. There are other ready-to-use crepe options as well out there.
Fruit & Nutella Option
- Your favorite fruit
Meat & Cheese Option
- Choice of meat
- Choice of cheese ideally shredded or crumbled
- Peaches & Cream
- Apple Cinnamon
- Cut up your filling choice
- Heat crepe crust minimally on a skillet or 5-10 seconds in microwave or keep as-is. Don’t heat the crepe crust too much or it will fall apart.
- If you are adding meat then it may be better to heat the beat on a separate pan or in the microwave so it is steaming hot when you add it onto the crust.
- If using nutella then the best method to application so you don’t tear the crust as well as to make it look aesthetically pleasing is to pour it via an icing method. I like to take a couple scoops and put it in the corner a small freezer or sandwich bag then twist it like you are going to ice a cake. Heat it up for 5-10 seconds in the microwave and then cut the tiniest of holes in the corner and from there squeeze it out! This is definitely great for presentation at the end as well.
- Fill your crepe with the filling and then either roll or fold it up! Be careful and slow as they are very delicate.