If you’re a fan of refreshing cocktails and crave a burst of fruity goodness in your Moscow Mule, this unique Berry Moscow Mule recipe is tailor-made for you.
By infusing the classic cocktail with the vibrant flavors of mixed berries, I’ve created a sensational twist that will awaken your taste buds and add a delightful sweetness to your sipping experience.
This article will guide you to crafting a berrylicious Moscow Mule that will impress your guests and make your taste buds dance with joy.
Get ready to indulge in the perfect blend of zesty lime, fiery ginger, and luscious berries as I unveil the secrets of this tantalizing recipe.
Out of any drink recipe on this site, this berry Moscow mule might be my favorite tasting drink of them all. It is the perfect mix of fruit, touch of sweet and sour tastes as well as the refreshing ginger kick.
Indulge in the tantalizing flavors of our berrylicious Moscow Mule recipe, where zesty lime, fiery ginger, and a medley of mixed berries come together in perfect harmony.
This unique twist on the classic cocktail will transport your taste buds to a world of vibrant sweetness and refreshing delights.
Impress your guests or treat yourself to a cocktail experience that will be remembered long after the last sip. So, gather your ingredients, muddle those berries, and savor the deliciousness of this berry Moscow Mule.
Cheers to a burst of flavor and unforgettable cocktail moments!
Amazing Berry Moscow Mule
- 4-6 fresh berries per drink
- ginger beer
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 tsp lime juice fresh is best but lime cordial works too
- berry & mint garnish
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger use up to 1/2 tsp
- Add fruit to your shaker or mixing cup and muddle
- If you add mint to your recipe then add it after muddling the berries so that you gently muddle and more press the mint to release the juices vs. tear up the mint and it ends up like grass clippings in your drink
- Add vodka & ice into your shaker
- DO NOT add ginger beer into shaker as you don’t want to lose carbonation
- Add ginger beer to cup & stir then add garnish.