This is one of the coolest cocktail drinks of all time. Anytime you can mix a childhood favorite snack or dessert with alcohol is absolutely a win.
I PROMISE you that if you break this drink out when camping or at a backyard fire, you absolutely will in the night. If you are ever on a date and you whip this bad boy up… it’s honestly a wrap on the rest of the night as she/he will be in love with you.
Here is a video with great shot recipe ideas for hosting over the holidays! Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
What’s perfect about this recipe is how simple it is to make a campfire cocktail recipe! It just takes a few minute and before you know it, you’ll have one of the best drink ideas ever created. I saw a friend make something sort of like this and I just took it a step further adding in the garnish etc.
You can also make this an epic holiday cocktail by using eggnog instead of coconut milk. If you want to impress over the holidays then this is the drink for you!
- 2 oz vanilla vodka Regular vodka works too
- Almond Milk
- Eggnong or can use coconut milk
- Garnish crushed graham crackers, chocolate sauce, marshmallows
- 1. Crumble graham crackers on plate, rim glasses with chocolate syrup then dip the glass in the graham crackers.
- 2. Shake all other ingredients in a shaker with ice, pour over ice, garnish and serve!