This is one of my most unique and amazing creations! It takes an already extremely simple recipe and adds just one extra simple step making it nutritious!
The espresso martini is the best pick me up for anyone who is too old for the feeling redbull vodka or what other energy drinks give you. This gives you energy, tastes great and now can even be healthy and full of nutrients!
You can even make this without a espresso machine, just use light Starbucks espresso shots or even cold brew.
From there you can make it as straight and healthy as you want or if you want it or optionally add in things like Kahlua and Baileys for a sweeter albeit less healthy version.
This might be the most simple espresso martini recipe every and then to add the protein it will just take two extra seconds. I have had everyone try this creation and only 19/2o people loved it!
Everyone else loves it and the protein just gives it an extra nice frothy texture, which is amazing to me anyways.
What is the best protein to use for the protein espresso martini?
You will want to use a chocolate protein such as a Whey protein. You can experiment with other proteins as well but it may add a more chalky texture and taste.
Of course you don’t have to use chocolate and you can use a coffee flavor protein, caramel or try your own thing for what you think will taste good!
Easy Healthy Protein Espresso Martini Recipe
- 2 oz espresso sub 2 oz cold brew or starbucks espresso shots light
- 1-2 tbsp whey chocolate protein powder Use whey as some protein powders make this too chalky.
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz kahlua will be better tasting but less healthy
- Garnish with coffee beans, cinnamon sticks or cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well for 5-10 seconds and serve with chosen garnish.