Let me start with the fact that I never was a fan if beef on my breakfast or lunch sandwiches but this thing… wow! Let’s set the scene… 3 day snowboard and drinking bender with the brother and friends… dying… maybe my last breaths. We walk into Sessions Brewhouse at Big White Ski Resort in British Columbia and there it is… smiling at me. Their Hangover Cure is just that… the saltiness, the carbs and the taste to bring you back to life. I loved it so much I decided to make a copycat recipe and add a few things I enjoy on a breakfast sandwich.
This recipe is extremely simple and the easiest way to do it is just to buy some pre-made brisket or even pulled pork and you are already off to the races. As mentioned I am always a pork person only for breakfast but this brisket addition is next level. It truly is a hangover helper and if you want more info on everything hangovers as well as hangover recipes then checkout my Ultimate Hangover Guide here!
The Best Hangover Cure Sandwich Recipe On Earth
- Toasted bun now's the time to splurge on your favorite fresh deli buns. I love telera buns for this one.
- 4 slices brisket heated and smothered in BBQ sauce
- 3 strips bacon
- 2 eggs sunny side up or over-easy
- Shredded cheese to your taste
- Aioli or some sort of chipotle/spicy mayo
Optional Additional Toppings
- Caramelized onions
- Cook bacon, cook eggs, heat brisket, toast bun, shred cheese and cut up fixins.
- Go right to heaven, collect $200.