While poutine is Canadian as grasshopper pie… we cannot take credit for this loaded french fry recipe, which is quite possibly my favorite food on earth. This recipe below is a copycat version of the famous Lolo’s Chicken & Waffles Stupid Fries. These fries are incredible and if you have never been to Lolo’s Chicken & Waffles then you need to go to Phoenix, Arizona now!
These loaded stupid fries not only taste amazing but are so easy to make. Whether you want to make your own homemade fries and gravy or just use store bought stuff, these fries are amazing. You can even just buy those cooked chicken to-gos vs. make your own chicken as well! This recipe is crafted to make it as easy as you want it to be or as homemade as you want it to be.
If you want to cook your own chicken then use these recipes for sauteed chicken here or perfect baked chicken here. If you want to learn how to cook the best french fries without a deep fryer then here is that recipe as well!
Loaded Stupid Fries
- 4-5 russet potatoes or a bag of store bought french fries
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese curds torn mozzarella chunks work as well.
- 1 packet brown gravy mix or make your own gravy
- 1/2 a green pepper
- 1/2 a red pepper
- 1/4 a white onion
- Make french fries via cooking method in our recipe above.
- Cook chicken, make gravy & dice up peppers & onions.
- Lay french fries on plate, cover with chicken, vegetables, cheese and then gravy.