White Claw recipes are sweeping the nation and it is time to open it up to all hard seltzers since truly the main three hard seltzers are pretty interchangeable. Don’t believe me? I did the hard seltzer taste test for you to find the best in this link here!
Here is the video recipe guide for both!
I made 5 White Claw Recipes and since then one more has come up that sticks itself out from the rest, along with the best shot on earth! Hard seltzer recipes are perfect for hosting and they are Truly the easiest thing to make (see what I did there?).
Whether you use Bud Light Hard Seltzer, Truly, White Claw or any hard seltzer these drinks are a couple of my favorites ever. I say use any hard seltzer but just don’t use the Corona kind, those are awful. You only need a few ingredients for these recipes and really can just pull it off with two if you had to, which makes life all that much better!
Best Frozen White Claw Hard Seltzer Recipe
- 1 White Claws
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries or fruit of your choice
- 1/2 cup Ice
- Fruit garnish
- 1-2 oz Amaretto, flavored vodka, or flavored rum. Non-flavored okay too
- Pour frozen mixed berries, ice and White Claw into a blender... blend... serve.
- Make the shot recipe!
Greatest White Claw Hard Seltzer Shot Recipe
- 1 White Claw
- 1/2 oz fruit flavored vodka or rum
- 1/2 oz amaretto If no amaretto it works fine just using all 1oz rum or vodka.
- Fill a short rocks glass with White Claw to just over the height of the shot glass.
- Mix amaretto and vodka/rum into shot glass.
- Drop shot glass of amaretto & rum/vodka into the white claw then chug!